QSM aims to further assist and value-add to our clients by providing streamline and economical welding compliance support. By integrating our NATA accredited testing services both Destructive and Non-Destructive Testing with our professional Inspection and Engineering staff we offer a one-stop shop with quick turnaround and competitive pricing on all your welding and compliance needs.
We have the expertise and ability to support the small fabricator looking to push forward to bigger and better things, right through to the large engineering workshops who know that “compliance and quality is a must”.
Our online welding management tools and experience allow us to do most of the back-end work at a fraction of the cost. Our front-end work methods and experience helps reduce the “hidden downtime and costs.”
We can assist you with:
- Welding Engineering
- 3rd party Welding Inspection (Cert10, 2214, CSWIP3.2)
- Welding Supervision (Cert10, 2214, CSWIP3.2)
- Painting Inspection NACE Level 2
- NATA accredited PT, MT, RT, UT & Mechanical Testing
- Development and qualification of Weld Procedures (WPS’s PQR’s) (same day service)
- Welder Qualifications, Certification and skills assessments
- MDR Compilation and reviewing
- 3rd party quality auditing of contractors and subcontractors
- QA systems development including weld and welder registers
- Development of management and staff in welding systems
QSM – “Helping Welders weld & Fabricators fabricate”