QSM provides welding training in Perth to those looking to join the industry and become skilled, coded welders. We offer individual welding training as well as shut down, and labour-hire welder proficiency testing. Our welding courses are competitively priced and provide training and testing under one roof in our workshop in Perth.
Our Welding Certifications & Their Prices
Please note, if you plan on welding with stainless steel, extra fees may apply and any additional practice materials will need to be purchased at nominal rates. You’re also expected to supply:
- Long pants
- Steel capped boots
- Long sleeve shirts
We’ll supply all the other PPE and tools you’ll need, but it’s also worth noting that you’ll need to complete a 30-minute-long induction and grinder safety course before any welding or testing takes place.
Welding courses we offer from our training centre in Perth include:
- Weld Procedure Development: Provision of Qualified Weld Procedures in accordance with the nominated specifications and codes. AS/NZS 1554, AS/NZS 3992, AS/NZS 2980, ASME IX, AWS D1.1 or client Specific. (POA)
- Client Site Welder Qualification Testing: This Includes coupons, consumables, test results, and report and is conducted at client-nominated site AS/NZS 1554, AS/NZS 3992, AS/NZS 2980, ASME IX, AWS D1.1 (POA).
- QSM Weld Centre Welder Qualification Testing (2 – 4 hours): The cost of this course is $300 and is between two and four hours long. This qualification includes coupons, consumables, test results, and a report AS/NZS 1554, AS/NZS 3992, AS/NZS 2980, ASME IX, AWS D1.1.
- QSM Weld Centre Weekly Rate: This course costs $1000 and takes place from Monday to Friday, between 8 am and 2:30 pm. We’ll supply you with four sets of bevelled plates or pipes per day, which maximises welding time. ($1000.00)
- QSM Weld Centre Full Day: Taking place from Monday to Friday between 8 am and 2:30 pm, this course costs $280. We’ll also provide four sets of bevelled plates or pipes.
- QSM Weld Centre Half Day: Conducted from Monday to Friday from 8 am to 12:30 pm, this half-day course costs $200, with us also providing two sets of bevelled plates or pipes.
Note that all the above pricing is based on low carbon steel plate or equivalents.
Learn from the Best
Whether you’re looking to enter the job market as a metro or mining site welder, our welding courses will get you started on the path.
Contact us today to enquire about the welding training we offer right here in Perth